Special Releases for 2018Please check the Special Releases tab at top of page
Welcome to Grapes 4u
Grapes 4 U is a hobby shop where people make their own wine. We have been in business since 1992 and throughout that time we have assisted thousands of our customers in selecting the wine varieties which best suit their individual tastes. The most important element in succeeding at this is our staff. We hope you will not only find us knowledgeable but also helpful, friendly, courteous and cheerful.
In addition, our goal is to ensure that everyone enjoys the wine making experience. The process is simple on your part and we’re sure you will enjoy the end product.
The limited releases have been announced
- French Grenache (December)
- French Viognier Roussanne Marsanne (January)
- Italian Aglianico Cabernet Merlot (February)
- California Two Roads Red (March)
- Australian Petit Ruby Cabernet (December)
- South African Chardonnay/Chenin Blanc (January)
- New Zealand Merlot (February)
- Spanish Milagro Bianco (March)
- Italian Negroamaro (April)
- Australian Shiraz/Viognier (December)
- Chilean Carmenere (January)
- Spanish Tempranillo (February)
- German Riesling (March)
Let us know about your preferrences for the 2018 special release kits. As you know, all the details are on our website.
We’ve expanded the chocolate portion of the shop. We are carrying
- wine based jellies and syrups
- also organic, fair trade, locally roasted, bagged coffee beans
Participate in the adventure of making your own wines with the company chosen Best U-Brew in South Delta 17 years in a row through the Delta Optimist’s Readers Choice Awards